Saturday, November 2, 2013

We're going!!!!

The tickets have been purchased, the visa applications have been filled out but not submitted yet, and the kids have new US passports, we're going!!!!  Where you ask?  India.  That's right. L is going for work, so the kids and I will be joining him for 2 of his 3 month stay.

We'll be in staying in Hyderabad in the south central area of India.  We're planning on doing weekend trips to various other places in India.  Hopefully we'll also do a trip to Sri Lanka to see where L's great uncle (who he and T (middle name) were named after) was stationed and shot down in WWII.  

My plan was to post things while we were gone so family and friends could keep track of us during out travels.  I was telling some stories about out planning and people suggested I should start blogging those too, so I'll keep you posted as we go through this adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment