Sunday, February 9, 2014

Henna!

 I found out the ladies parlor in our apartment does henna. So I called and asked if they could do it. She said yes, and she even came to our apartment.  I thought it would be neat to do while my mom is here.  Traditionally only females (I think) get henna, but if K is doing it, then T wants to do it too.  Here are the pics. Not sure how long they will last, one person told me one week, another said 15 to 20 days.

We picked up some henna at the market today so we can try it at home too!


Our hands right after as they were drying.  The henna dries (like mud drying) and then flakes off.  We were supposed to wait till the next morning to wash it off, but most of it was gone by then. 
Here's T's 2 days later. K's is significantly faded, I think that's what 2 hours in the pool does!

Here's Mom's and mine two days later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment