Friday, March 14, 2014

Things I will miss and things I won't

Well we are back in the US, the kids and I.  We've been back for about two weeks, I finally finished posting pics of our last weekend in India and the Golden Triangle Tour.  Reflecting back on the trip here are some things I will miss and not miss (in no particular order).

Things I will miss
-hanging clothes outside to dry
-the food
-the cheep fresh produce
-the people we've met
-the great cooking smells (garlic, onion, ginger) that waft in our windows
-bigbasket.com - online grocery shopping
-being called maam
-being called auntie by the kids
-the adventure and learning about some place half way around the world

Things I won't miss
-washing dishes by hand
-brushing my teeth using bottled water
-the not so nice smells that waft in the windows (burning garbage)
-being called maam (yes its on both lists)


No comments:

Post a Comment